Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

So, another year has come and gone. I don't often realize how much actually transpires and how things unfold until I look back and take notice.
Just the other day I was looking for a photo in my digital camera and as I scrolled through the past few months of this past year, I realized how many places that I had been to and how many friends that I was able to connect with. It was a  great aha moments and an opportunity to express gratitude.
Now another year is here and I look forward to all the little surprises that it has in store for me.
Not only is it a new calendar year with many agendas for me already in place but also many new beginnings taking place in my immediate family and I rejoice in that.
My oldest son and his wife are expecting their first baby and I am thrilled for them and this new experience to go through.
My mother has finally been placed in the assisted living location that she has been waiting and hoping for, for the past 6 months.
My youngest son has been granted a privilege of being in a theraputic facility while he finishes his prison term. This is a great opportunity for him and I hope that he uses it for it's intent and purposes and will get to experience a healthy growth as a result. It's up to him to make it work for him and for his sake, I hope that he does.
I feel really good and I'm happy for the current set of events.....I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment