Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Followers

It is often said that religion should be left out of conversation as there are so much different interests out there....case in point, it seems that as soon as I shared a prayer that I came across that a few of my fellow bloggers dropped off....just interesting thoughts.

I've shared what I did because I am finding myself at a cross road at the moment....wondering where I belong, what i should be doing and where I should be going. I have a void and my obsessive thoughts have not been very helpful and I know from past experience that if I want to get out of that funk, that I'd better get busy with something.

I like being retired and having the ability to do things without having to schedule it in between other obligations but at the same time I'm feeling like I'm idling in slow motion......and as soon as I start to consider something....things in my life start happening and then it makes me wonder how I could fit in anything more.

Right now, I'm just opening my self up for opportunities and sending out to the universe my desire to be of more use and to grow further emotionally and spiritually. More will be revealed and I simply need to practice more patience.....knowing very well that I am where I am suppose to be in this moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment