Thursday, July 7, 2011

Awake

There is something to be said about sleeping on it......After letting a whole day go by and digesting what came over the land line, it seems like my head catches up and my thoughts are a lot clearer.....the fog has dissipated so to speak.

I got thinking about the phone call that I had with my son and how he related his incident. Yes, it's true that I don't like to hear of him being beaten and hurt however there isn't a whole lot that i can do about that.....though.....the part about being moved from one facility into another because of the abuse, that I can understand.....BUT.....being in confinement as a result of it ?? kind of make me question the whole thing and perhaps, as it always is, there is a lot more to the story and I'm thinking that if I heard the whole story that I might not be so sympathetic after all.

But, that's neither here nor there at this point....as it is totally beyond my control....my job is and has been for some time now "To Be" as oppose to "To Do" but mostly to "Accept" and "Surrender" and I'm still finding that sometimes it is even harder to do that....."Letting Go" is not for sissies and needs lots of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment