Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Coincidences - hints ??

So many talk about illness lately....just this morning I read about 3 separate individuals who were dealing with one thing or another. That makes me reflect that today I am well and I am feeling good and it reminds me to be grateful for those fortunes. I have been very blessed with my health and I don't always understand when people describe their symptoms to me as I've never been there before.....but one thing is for sure and that is that I am glad I am able to get up out of bed without pain and that I am able to carry on and do many physical activities daily. 
Another thing too is that when I look in the mirror and see an older image of myself, makes me realize that life is fleeting and that nothing ever stays the same.....need to remember to enjoy the day and be grateful for what I have today because things have a way of changing.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment