Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thoughts going through my mind today

Just been catching up with my e-mails, some games for fun and read the updates of the blogs that I am following. I wondered as I read those whether people who came to read my blog would think that I am a person with chemical addiction.....I guess it was where I was pre FA and that people who went to meetings were drug addicts/drunks etc and as a result of that usage were 'low life'....I was passing judgments.  There is so much that I have learned as a result of having a child with drug addiction and from the fact that I joined a 12 Step group to help me cope with this family disease of addiction and one of those lessons has been to look at myself, my character defects and how I act and react....I am not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment